Concordia Chiropractic Center
4211 NE Fremont St. Portland, OR 97213
Coronovirus/Covid – 19 Update!
Published April 10, 2020
Concordia Chiropractic Center has reopened, as of Monday, 20 April 13, 2020 to serve our chiropractic patients. As an Essential critical work force under the US department of Homeland Security we are here to care for those patients suffering with pain and injuries during this time. We are taking extra precautions in our locations and follow CDC, state and local health authority guidelines to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and community. We are also working alongside our hospital and medical provider partners to provide the best care and communication possible during this time. According to the CDC, the risk to the general population is low but we are using an overabundance of caution to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and community.
We are currently open for massage therapy appointments.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
For the safety of other patients and our team members, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have any symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Have been in contact with someone with known or suspected Coronavirus (COVID-19).
OUR PRIORITY IS A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR Chiropractic CARE:
Concordia Chiropractic Center has instituted elevated protocols and procedures to ensure preventative measures are taken to provide a safe environment for our patients and community members to access Chiropractic. All staff have been educated in these measures:
- Screening of all patients prior to each visit.
- Patients will be taken to treatment rooms without waiting to comply with social distancing.
- Continuous disinfection of all common areas, treatment rooms, bathrooms, door handles, equipment, countertops and electronic devices.
- Frequent hand washing and / or use of alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Emphasis and encouragement of proper hand hygiene among our patients.
- Staff and team members are asked to stay home when ill.
- All doors (to include entrance) to remain open so patients come into contact with least possible surfaces.
- Air purifier in the waiting room and each treatment room.
IF YOU FEEL SICK
Oregon has a new website to screen yourself for Coronavirus infection and to evaluate the need for treatment! It utilizes best practices and CDC guidelines. Here is the link:
The CDC has the most current information about the virus, including everything you need to know about how the virus spreads, how it’s treated, how to protect yourself, and what to do if you get sick. Stay on top of the latest by visiting the CDC website, which is being updated frequently.
You can also learn how your state’s department of public health is responding to the situation by visiting the website for the state where you live: Oregon